South China Sea
Watching the waves crash softly against the sand and kick up sea foam as it curls upon itself is something we find calming and, at the same time, inspiring. This particular print was influenced by Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai’s famed painting The Great Wave, with its fluid movements and painterly strokes.
The uniquely bright colour combination of these shorts are a refreshing take on a true classic and a reminder that the sea is often more than the blue hue we see it for.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.