Star Ferry Tanbark
For over 100 years, Hong Kong’s Star Ferry has helped to transport people and cargo from one side of Victoria Harbour to the other. Almost as popular today as when it first began operating in 1888, it stands as a constant reminder of Hong Kong’s rich maritime history. The Star Ferry shorts are based on the uniforms of the experienced men who operate the ferry’s daily services.
Māzŭ’s signature red tanbark shade takes centre stage with this pair, lending a pop of colour to any gentleman’s closet.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.