Sampans at Night
Before tunnels were built one of the most common ways to cross the Hong Kong harbour was by Sampan. Otherwise, know as water taxis. Sampans were rife in Hong Kong in the 70s. Sampans at Night swim shorts honor the drivers that took the night shift. Mostly commonly picking up partygoers from the Peninsula after a night out.
For the story behind the Sampan designs Click Here.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.