Lei Yue Mun at Sunset
Made out of 12 recycled plastic bottles, our classic swim shorts are stealing the scene in style as well as showing our commitment to saving the oceans.
Travel back in time and take a trip down memory lane. Mazu Resortwear has partnered with celebrated nostalgia photographer, Keith Macgregor to create exclusive photograph with an eco-friendly message in mind. Made from recycled plastic bottles, our classic swim shorts now have an environmentally friendly twist on our existing signature designs.
BEHIND THE PHOTOGRAPH: A traditional Chinese junk boat passing through Lei Yue Mun back in 1974. Keith captured this scene perfectly during sunset when the wind had died down and the sailors onboard had to resort to generating propulsion by human power.
out of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
- E lastic waistband with iconic tanbark red drawstring
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- M esh lining
- Q uick dry & ultra-lightweight fabric
- Side and back pockets
- T wo eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water
- Photography taken by Keith Macgregor
- Made out of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days (please expect delays due to COVID-19)
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return (at your own cost). Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.