***EARLY BIRD SPECIAL*** (Delivery for October 2021).
Mazu Resortwear has created a striking limited edition print in collaboration with Moonzen Brewery, a Hong Kong craft brewery celebrating Chinese culture, craftsmanship and community. The name 'Moonzen' stands for door gods. In ancient Chinese folklore, door gods are the spiritual guardians of entrances, attracting good luck and fending off evil spirits.
- 5" inseam
- Made out of Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Side and back pockets
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.