Join us at Campfire Creative, the new co-fashion space in Wong Chuk Hang for a talk about the importance of branding in fashion presented by Adam Raby, founder of Mazu Resortwear
- Introduction of Adam Raby and his experience into the fashion industry
- Talk about Mazu Resortwear branding, sharing tips with a concrete example of Mazu branding
- Analyze of another fashion brand branding
What you can expect from this workshop:
- real-world examples and professional advice
- Learn how to manage branding for your brand
- get the motivation to do better
- build up a professional network
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
A topic of conversation that is very close to our hearts and has received quite a lot of press recently is the Ocean and its current state. One of our main sources of inspiration as a brand we feel a strong connection to the Ocean and everything it encompasses. So what can we do to make a difference?
As a Hong Kong brand we pride ourselves on supporting and celebrating local likeminded brands. Why not celebrate this International Beer Day with a hand-crafted authentic beer from Moonzen Brewery produced here in Hong Kong.
A new collection of Fuzhou designs as part of the NEW season collection draw inspiration from a clever tactic used by Keying Junk ships in the Qing Dynasty.
For Māzŭ Resortwear's sizes, please see below: