During the 6th century, the paper was introduced into Korea and then into Japan by Buddhist monks. It is in Japan that paper folding became an art form and evolved into what we know today as "origami". Origami paper often referred to as "kami" (Japanese for paper), is sold in prepackaged squares of various sizes. It is commonly colored on one side and white on the other; however, dual coloured and patterned versions exist and can be used effectively for color-changed models.
The Kami midnight blue shorts with flamingo pink paper boats completes every gentleman’s wardrobe.
- 100% Soft-to-touch Polyamide Quick Dry Fabric
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Two eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water
- Mesh Lining
- Side and Back Pockets
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
We provide our customers with Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery are as transparent as possible. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 workdays.
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days.
- International orders - delivered within 7- 15 business days (please expect delays due to COVID-19) depending on the country.
- Express Shipping is an additional charge. Please see checkout for estimate cost.
Try your purchases in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30-60 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return (at your own cost) them to the address provided in the packing note. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.