The Keying was the first Chinese junk boat to sail across the Atlantic Ocean in 1846. The ship set sail from Hong Kong to London, making a pit stop in New York City. The ship was greeted by the Western world with huge praise and we hope our newest design will receive a similarly warm welcome! We’ve decided to pay tribute to this humble sailing vessel, by not only making it the representative symbol of Māzŭ Resortwear, but also of Asia.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.