There are only about 60 of these special mammals left in the waters around Hong Kong. In a bid to raise awareness about these animals and their plight to survive, we created this pattern for our shorts. Proceeds from every pair of pink dolphin swim shorts will benefit the Hong Kong Dolphin Conservation Society (HKDCS).
The small grey dolphins on the shorts represent the animals in their infancy; as they reach adolescence they turn their signature pink hue. The jade green colour of the shorts mimic the Pearl River Delta waters the dolphins call home.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.