Junk Bay (Boys)
During the 70's and 80's Junk Bay in Hong Kong was a haven for traditional junk boats to seek shelter during its days off. Junk boats in all shape and sizes would gather waiting for favourable winds before embarking on their journey. Due to its unique location junk boats were able to sail around the corner and be in open waters very easily. In appreciation of this wonderful bay, we have created an embroidered junk boat which are featured on the new…. Shorts. This is a playful and colourful tribute for kids and adults to enjoy.
- Fabric made out of Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Lightweight & Quick Dry
- Detailed embroidered Junk Boat
- Side and back pockets
We provide our customers with Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery are as transparent as possible. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 workdays.
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days.
- International orders - delivered within 7- 15 business days (please expect delays due to COVID-19) depending on the country.
- Express Shipping is an additional charge. Please see checkout for estimate cost.
Try your purchases in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30-60 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return (at your own cost) them to the address provided in the packing note. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.