During the 6th century, the paper was introduced into Korea and then into Japan by Buddhist monks. It is in Japan that paper folding became an art form and evolved into what we know today as "origami". Origami paper often referred to as "kami" (Japanese for paper), is sold in prepackaged squares of various sizes. It is commonly colored on one side and white on the other; however, dual coloured and patterned versions exist and can be used effectively for color-changed models.
The Kami midnight blue shorts with flamingo pink paper boats completes every gentleman’s wardrobe.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.