During the 6th century, the paper was introduced into Korea and then into Japan by Buddhist monks. It is in Japan that paper folding became an art form and evolved into what we know today as "origami". Ori meaning "folding", and Kami meaning "paper". The small number of basic origami folds can be combined in a variety of ways to make intricate designs. Having explored the art of origami we have chosen a few boat designs to accompany our shorts.
The summer cyan coloured shorts with emerald green and royal blue boats make a striking colour combination for the refreshing summer getaway.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.