Collaborating with G.O.D. (Goods of Desire), a quintessential Hong Kong brand since 1996. Their name also means "to live better" in Cantonese, as it phonetically resembles the characters, “G.O.D.” Together we have created a surfing print in the style of ancient Chinese seafaring maps, complete with stylised waves. If you look closely at the details you can see a traditional fisherman enjoying some water sports. This is a limited edition print.
- 5" inseam
- Made out of Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Side and back pockets
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 90 days from the date you placed your order to exchange or return (at your own cost). Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.