The sight of an old fishing junk boat bobbing gently through the water is one unique to Asia. For years, the junk boat was used as both a home and workplace for many, so we’ve decided to pay tribute to this humble sailing vessel, by not only making it the representative symbol of Māzŭ Resortwear, but also using it to inspire one of our first designs.
The Junk Twilight shorts in this deep blue hue are truly a classic to be added to any wardrobe.
Behind the Junk Twilight:
The sight of an old fishing junk boat bobbing gently through the water after a long day out at sea with the sun setting and the moon appearing is what we had in mind when designing The Junk Twilight. Symbolizing the transition from day to night. We’ve decided to pay tribute to this humble sailing vessel, by not only making it the representative symbol of Māzŭ Resortwear, but also using it to inspire one of our signature designs.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.