For this particular print, we found inspiration in the triangular fringed war flags that identified Chinese naval and pirate ships in the 1800s. Now the fringed flags can be seen adorning traditional dragon boats during the Tuen Ng Festival, which usually take place in June each year.
The dusty blue and deep navy combination complement the flags’ white fringe and are a sophisticated pair to take with you on any getaway.
- 100% soft-to-touch polyamide fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- We provide our customers Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery as transparent as possible
- All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 work days
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days
- International orders - delivered within 7-10 business days
- Try your swim shorts on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.