The sight of an old fishing junk boat bobbing gently through the water is one unique to Asia. For years, the junk boat was used as both a home and workplace for many, so we’ve decided to pay tribute to this humble sailing vessel, by not only making it the representative symbol of Māzŭ Resortwear, but also using it to inspire one of our first designs.
The vibrant yellow colour contrasts beautifully with the red sails of the junk boat and is perfect for balmy summer evenings.
- 100% Soft-to-touch Polyamide Quick Dry Fabric
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Two eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water
- Mesh Lining
- 5" Inseam
- Side and Back Pockets
- Pattern created in collaboration with artist Marc Allante
We provide our customers with Free Worldwide Shipping. We value our customers and want to make purchasing and delivery are as transparent as possible. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
All our items are posted out from Hong Kong within 1-2 workdays.
- Domestic orders - delivered within 1-3 business days.
- International orders - delivered within 7- 15 business days (please expect delays due to COVID-19) depending on the country.
- Express Shipping is an additional charge. Please see checkout for estimate cost.
Try your purchases in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you have 30-60 days from the date you receive your order to exchange or return (at your own cost) them to the address provided in the packing note. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Māzŭ Resortwear product garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.